forumer.io; A New Webmaster Community

thomje114

A COMMUNITY FOR ALL.-3.webp
Hey all!

I've spent a few years wanting to startup my own community and I'm excited to finally announce that I've released my project! It's called forumer.io, and its a webmaster community utilizing the normal nodes layout along with a prefix system designed to organize the topics within certain nodes, keeping the amount of nodes to a minimum. I'm excited to have be releasing this project and cannot wait to see it grow!

The theme itself took a little over a month of tweaking, customization, and a few hours of hair pulling out with a few template modifications that I wanted to see! I'm excited to see what everyone thinks about the overall look and color scheme for the community!

You can access it here: https://forumer.io

Let me know what you think! Looking forward to the feedback. :)

The theme looks clean. What are you planning to do to advertise the site for growth and separate it from other existing webmaster forums?

Hey,

I really like the simplicity of your the style and your node layout. I also like the niche you are going for however, without sounding negative, we have a few webmaster communities and they all seem to be dying down over the years. Like the above, what plans do you have to spread awareness about your forum and expand its userbase? I will support your forums and become a member. Count me in,

Edit: I've registered and have been waiting for a good 10 minutes for the confirmation email. I even tried re sending it again but nothing yet.

Last edited:
Hey,

I really like the simplicity of your the style and your node layout. I also like the niche you are going for however, without sounding negative, we have a few webmaster communities and they all seem to be dying down over the years. Like the above, what plans do you have to spread awareness about your forum and expand its userbase? I will support your forums and become a member. Count me in,

Edit: I've registered and have been waiting for a good 10 minutes for the confirmation email. I even tried re sending it again but nothing yet.

Hey!

I just ran some test emails through and did not see any issues; I've activated the account though and disabled email activation until I can ensure it's no longer happening. Thanks for letting me know! :)

As far as becoming different from other webmaster communities; I've invested a lot already and will continue to invest time and money into the community so it can succeed in the forum world, especially considering there have been a lot of webmaster communities come and go. We have a lot in the pipeline and we're excited to release some of our upcoming features! We understand the challenge that we have facing and I think that has helped and will continue to help us through the struggle.

We're excited with this project, and we'll continue to develop a community for all forumers alike.

Very nice simple and clean design. I like it.
It's still quite small but I think it will change over time.
Good luck!

Pro:
  • it's very nice that you don't offer TLS 1.0 and 1.1
Contra:
  • google imgru and jquery are integrated externally.
  • Content Security Policy and Referrer Policy are not configured.
PS: I would have liked to register, but the Google CAPTCHA blocks me.

Last edited:

Well, we've made several changes to the site since the beginning of this post. We've had a lot of activity, we've managed to donate well over $1,000.00 to charity due to a few events we have held, and we've started a name for ourselves!

I'm looking for some critiques on the new theme we just released today, and the community overall. We're new, but we're getting there! :D

Let me know what ya'll think! Here's an image of the dark theme, too:

Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 1.54.10 PM.webp

Well, we've made several changes to the site since the beginning of this post. We've had a lot of activity, we've managed to donate well over $1,000.00 to charity due to a few events we have held, and we've started a name for ourselves!

I'm looking for some critiques on the new theme we just released today, and the community overall. We're new, but we're getting there! :D

Let me know what ya'll think! Here's an image of the dark theme, too:

View attachment 227238
What charity if I may ask?

Top Bottom