• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Forum within a page?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Moved from resource discussions to general support.

Do you mean an individual forum within a Xenforo Page node?

Dean

If you want what I think you want, such as a vb html Notice above the forums, no.

I have an html page and have a separate forum accessible via a link in the upper left of the page, and I have several direct links to the discussions within that html page to specific threads in that forum.

Itworx4me

If you want what I think you want, such as a vb html Notice above the forums, no.

I have an html page and have a separate forum accessible via a link in the upper left of the page, and I have several direct links to the discussions within that html page to specific threads in that forum.
You have an example of this??

What I need is to have a page and have a specific forum show up under that page.

Page Content
Page 1 ( Test Forum 1)
Page 2 (Test Forum 2)

Thanks,
Itworx4me

Dean

You have an example of this??

What I need is to have a page and have a specific forum show up under that page.

Page Content
Page 1 ( Test Forum 1)
Page 2 (Test Forum 2)

Thanks,
Itworx4me
I have this:
Page Content
---Test Forum 1
and it looks just like this:
http://xenforo.com/community/pages/example-page/

In the upper left there is a Test Messages link/button - that would to to the same as my forum, except in my case it goes to a forum under the Page.

I am not terribly sure what the advantage is to having the forum under the page actually, except to keep the node list clean (if hiding it in there is desirable)