Forum within a page?

If you want what I think you want, such as a vb html Notice above the forums, no.

I have an html page and have a separate forum accessible via a link in the upper left of the page, and I have several direct links to the discussions within that html page to specific threads in that forum.

If you want what I think you want, such as a vb html Notice above the forums, no.

I have an html page and have a separate forum accessible via a link in the upper left of the page, and I have several direct links to the discussions within that html page to specific threads in that forum.
You have an example of this??

What I need is to have a page and have a specific forum show up under that page.

Page Content
Page 1 ( Test Forum 1)
Page 2 (Test Forum 2)

Thanks,
Itworx4me

You have an example of this??

What I need is to have a page and have a specific forum show up under that page.

Page Content
Page 1 ( Test Forum 1)
Page 2 (Test Forum 2)

Thanks,
Itworx4me
I have this:
Page Content
---Test Forum 1
and it looks just like this:
http://xenforo.com/community/pages/example-page/

In the upper left there is a Test Messages link/button - that would to to the same as my forum, except in my case it goes to a forum under the Page.

I am not terribly sure what the advantage is to having the forum under the page actually, except to keep the node list clean (if hiding it in there is desirable)

Top Bottom