When I updated from Beta 3 to 4 and onwards to RC versions. The forum ran great, fast and no complaints at all. Recently I decided to do a clean install of XenForo 1.1 Final (I removed the updated one to it). Now for days things have been running just like Beta 3 did before, really slow loading pages and I'm getting time-outs again saving templates at times. At first I thought maybe server was having one of those off days, but this is now 3-4 days later and nothing has really changed there. The forum is running slow 90% of the time, way too slow. I'm getting no error logs, so there doesn't seem to be anything going on there. But moving to XenForo 1.1 Final (doing a clean install) feels like taking a step backwards using Beta 3 again.