• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.2 "Forum Statistics" not updating

On the right hand of my forum index, there's a section for forum statistics including most recent member, number of posts etc. Mine's been static for some time now, showing the most recent member from some time ago.

Is there a way to update it manually ? It was automatic previously !

Jeremy

In the interim, go into your cron jobs and I can guarantee they will be in the past. Disable one and reenable one. This is caused by one of your crons failing and causing the others to halt.

Thanks guys, update underway. Hopefully that'll sort it out.

Is it normal for FTP software to choke when uploading so many files at once ? CoreFTP simply stopped responding, had to install SmartFTP and it seems to be moving properly now

RoldanLT

Thanks guys, update underway. Hopefully that'll sort it out.

Is it normal for FTP software to choke when uploading so many files at once ? CoreFTP simply stopped responding, had to install SmartFTP and it seems to be moving properly now
Be sure to check File Health.

Thanks, Will do.

Is there any automatic updater planned for XenForo ? I'm quite capable of doing manual installs and updates but software like wordpress is so easy to use now in that regard.