XF 2.2 Forum Statistics not Updating

A routine cron task every 10 minutes updates them.

I took a quick look at your site and the thread count appeared to be correct.

What does the cron task next run time show?

1603639567570.webp

I had made a test thread and it hadn't updated in over a day. I took it down. The latest member hasn't updated in days since our last members. Yes, I see it run every 10 mins and even ran it manually, no go.

If the cron has run and the values haven't changed, then the values would presumably be correct based on what is expected. For example, you suggest that the latest member hasn't changed, but looking at the "newest members" widget on your site, the latest user there matches what the stats say. Presumably you're seeing users who don't have "valid" accounts and thus they aren't counted -- this is the correct/expected behavior.

Beyond that, the only other thing is an add-on that has interfered with thread/forum count updates themselves, as the statistics come from those sums. You could try rebuilding thread and forum info and then running the cron to see if the count changes. If it does change, then it's probably an add-on issue.

For example, you suggest that the latest member hasn't changed, but looking at the "newest members" widget on your site, the latest user there matches what the stats say. Presumably you're seeing users who don't have "valid" accounts and thus they aren't counted -- this is the correct/expected behavior.

The latest member you are viewing is not the last member to have signed up. I have confirmed with the actual latest member if he confirmed his email, he said yes, and his account is showing up as valid under user state.

I doubled checked all my users and they are all valid. So, perhaps it's not an issue with Forum Statistics, but with account validity.

Worth mentioning that the user's can't be banned either.

But it might be best for you to submit a ticket via your customer area with admin control panel access details so we can confirm what you're seeing in the user list in the control panel.

Top Bottom