XF 2.2 Latest member not updating

ZJK

Hello,

In the "Forum statistics" widget, threads, messages and members are all updating. The only thing that is not updating is the "Latest member". I have new threads posted hours ago today but the latest member is still showing the one that was active on Saturday (over two days ago). What could possibly be causing this and what shall I do? Any answers/suggestions are appreciated! Thank you!

Best regards,
zjk

Solution
As I posted above, I don't see any member IDs greater than 14, which is the one which registered Saturday.

What is the ID of the one which registered today?

Latest member refers to registration date, not the date they were last active; i.e. the latest member to register.
The latest member showing for me has an ID of 14 and registered on Saturday at 1554 hrs.

I don't see any later IDs than that - they are all 404 which suggests the accounts don't exist.

The sounds correct because I have only 13 users now including me (admin). Some are created by me without email addresses but I assigned them valid state. The member that posted today does have a valid email and confirmed registration via the link like two weeks ago. So there shouldn't be any issues with his account. What's really weird to me is everything in the widget updates properly except "latest member". Do you think I should remove/delete users without registration emails even though they are valid? Thanks!

As I posted above, I don't see any member IDs greater than 14, which is the one which registered Saturday.

Latest member refers to registration date, not the date they were last active; i.e. the latest member to register.

Solution

Latest member refers to registration date, not the date they were last active, i.e. the latest member to register.
Oh I see!! "Latest member" means registration date, not the last active member! Thank you so much Brogan!

That's funny because my sites say Newest member. I suppose I changed the language for similar reasons, which you can do also if you think it helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZJK
Top Bottom