XF 1.2 Forum Statistics not being updated

abdfahim

Hi,

In my forum, the Forum Statistics is not getting updated for a long time. The "Latest Member" is shown as someone who joined 22nd of July, whereas I have 7 more members joined since then (yaa, I have a tiny forum, I know:).

While it is not a big issue for me right now, but I am just wondering why this might be happening. The only thing I can think about is the CloudeFlare which is active on my hosting. But if that is the reason to show 2 months old cache, is there any recommended way to cope that without purging cloudflare cache time to time?

Thanks,

Have they confirmed their email? Users who are awaiting email confirmation won't show up there.
Yup, because I have "Enable Email Confirmation" checked and some of them (new users) have already posted in my forum. Also nobody is in "User Awaiting Approval" list in ACP.

Given that you've tagged this with 1.2, it's possible you're running into an issue with the cron tasks from that version (or from an add-on). Is upgrading possible? That's the first step I would recommend.

Hi Mike,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Indeed it is not an issue with CloudFlare because i tried purging the cache (of CloudFlare) but still the statistics was not updated.

My license has expired actually and with 2/3 new member and ~10 new posts per month, i was keep postponing my upgrade. Anyway, i have been planning to buy upgrade for sometime, so if the issue is not readily solvable, i can wait till I upgrade my license. Not a big deal.

I use 1.2.2, fiy. I have another license which is stuck at 1.2.3, but no such issue so far. Do you think swapping the versions will do any better (because the latter website is dead now).

Thanks.

Top Bottom