Forum Slugs

I brought popcorn, expecting that this thread was a flame war. How disappointing...
That brings up an interesting point... I wonder how many people (not saying that you are one of them Brandon) that are clamoring for an integrated CMS vs a solid supported bridge to WP, Joomla! and Drupal have actually USED Wordpress etc?

There you go pk698... That might give you a use for your popcorn... Or not, depending :)

That brings up an interesting point... I wonder how many people (not saying that you are one of them Brandon) that are clamoring for an integrated CMS vs a solid supported bridge to WP, Joomla! and Drupal have actually USED Wordpress etc?

There you go pk698... That might give you a use for your popcorn... Or not, depending :)

CMS :@

This is a slug in german :D ... no popcorn ist required ;)
31024871.jpg

perfect animal- why don't you like so artistic slugs?))

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The term "slug" is taken from letterpress printing. A slug was a line of of metal type from a Linotype machine. Hot metal. Before you were born.

WordPress used the term in their software in keeping with the "press" terminology. The internet, being the epicenter of copycatism and thievery, took the WP term and applied it to strings of characters elsewhere.

Top Bottom