I am looking at purchasing a forum that will be able to do the following, can someone clarify if all of these requirements can be fullfilled with XenForo?
- Needs to work on mobile - able to browse, post
- small screen support if requesting desktop site
- Tapatalk support (for mobile) - all engines below supported - notify users on mobile
- multilanguage support - dynamic translation plugin required
- scalable to 100k+ users
- distinguish between Users and Partners (reseller/distributors) and Staff
- search box and advanced search
- rich media support (with size limit)
- trending articles
- moderation for certain sections if required
- ability to “mention” @support ... to get the attention of support - or similar
- hash support for #topics (should we define per topic), twitter, facebook feeds?
- RSS, share for each article
- ability to follow certain ‘topics’ to get emails / messaged when content added
- ? Can messaging method be selected by user? For example, can we allow them to choose RSS, Twitter, FB, email as their default or only method?
- access to database: add new users, read users out, etc. - required for E-Commerce integration