Forum permissions :- Restrict users to post new thread in particular forum

gginni

Hello,

I want below permissions to set for one forum:-
1. View all threads in the forum
2. Users can reply in any thread in that forum
3. Users cannot post new thread in that forum

How to achieve this?? I couldn't see any option in ACP>>Display Node Tree as well as permissions

This is must for me. Please advise how to achieve this

I can only see below in Forum Options:-

Allow new messages to be posted in this forum

I want to allow posting replies in threads but not creating new threads. This option was available in mybb and now don't say that xenforo don't have this option. This is very vital requirement

As a new user, I would highly recommend having a good look around the ACP, reading the manual, FAQs and various resources related to permissions, etc.

It is highly likely that most of your questions will be answered in doing so, making it quicker and easier for you to get on with things.

As a new user, I would highly recommend having a good look around the ACP, reading the manual, FAQs and various resources related to permissions, etc.

It is highly likely that most of your questions will be answered in doing so, making it quicker and easier for you to get on with things.

Sorry for inconvenience :)

Actually my forum is currently down and I want things to be done quickly :) ... Once my forum will be made live then I will not worry much :)

So please bear with me until I go live with the forum :)... After forum is live, I will try to resolve things at my own :)

It's no inconvenience, I've amassed over 20,000 posts so a few more won't make any difference :)

It is however Saturday night and my wedding anniversary so I won't be around much ;)

Oh great bro :).. Happy Marriage anniversary :).. I guess I'm almost done with my forum except thread prefix importing which I will do soon :)

Top Bottom