Implemented Forum Name In Moderation Queue

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I need to know in which forums the moderated threads are created before approving them. Therefore it would be great to display the forum where they are created.

Example: "I sell my stuff" topics are great within my market forum, but they are not good in any other forum, because then I have to move them to the market. Currently I don't see where they are created

There's quite a big thread on how rubbish/unuseful the moderation queue is (created during the beta phase) but unfortunately the issues haven't been addressed yet.

There's quite a big thread on how rubbish/unuseful the moderation queue is (created during the beta phase) but unfortunately the issues haven't been addressed yet.
You can like the first post in this thread so the devs know the suggestion is more needed.

Yeah, as I said there are several threads already on this (all with likes already) so you might be better off finding one of the existing ones :-)

In general I like the moderation queue as I can easily change the topic and the post. This is very handy.

This would be extremely helpful, especially since the ability to view posts in the mod queue on member profile pages has seemingly been disabled in XenForo 1.1.5; I used to be able to click on "posted by" and then "postings" on the member's profile page to check if the new thread was submitted into the correct forum, but not since I upgraded.

A simple fix would be to include the destination forum pulldown and prefix/title options, which would save mods a ton of time. Now I have to rely on members to report recently approved posts if they're not in the correct forum.

Thanks for considering this for 1.2. ;)

Top Bottom