1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

forum lawsuit

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ric, Oct 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric

ric New Member

Been a member of a forum , the owner started selling gold memberships one retard started buying others memberships , 150.00 a pop , that user was trolling reps , if you repped someone he would attack over and over , with no response from me , the mods there are friends with posters and with me "asking me to help drive away posters" who he didn't agree with , yes I have all the pm's , the owner of the site allowed members mults , and allowed his trolls to post Personal pics of a poster who started his own board , he closed his account and slander in sued ,me I asked the admin to close my account, I wanted to just post with out being harassed , he let me pick a new Screen name , we killed my original account , a week went by I tried logging on and ,the admin was posting with my new name trying to post as me , with the Troll calling me a Pedophile and other things , for a month and a half , with the owners blessing , this is all documented , this owner comes on line drunk and bans people for disagreeing with him , threatens posters , he had a news guy who audio report alleged a former poster was out of the closet , some way to run a forum , and the **** just keeps going on ,

Any of you guys let this stuff go on for months ?

dieketzer likes this.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

This forum is not an appropriate venue for this discussion.

Take your grievance up with the site owner or post it on one of the general admin forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.