forum lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ric

Been a member of a forum , the owner started selling gold memberships one retard started buying others memberships , 150.00 a pop , that user was trolling reps , if you repped someone he would attack over and over , with no response from me , the mods there are friends with posters and with me "asking me to help drive away posters" who he didn't agree with , yes I have all the pm's , the owner of the site allowed members mults , and allowed his trolls to post Personal pics of a poster who started his own board , he closed his account and slander in sued ,me I asked the admin to close my account, I wanted to just post with out being harassed , he let me pick a new Screen name , we killed my original account , a week went by I tried logging on and ,the admin was posting with my new name trying to post as me , with the Troll calling me a Pedophile and other things , for a month and a half , with the owners blessing , this is all documented , this owner comes on line drunk and bans people for disagreeing with him , threatens posters , he had a news guy who audio report alleged a former poster was out of the closet , some way to run a forum , and the **** just keeps going on ,

Any of you guys let this stuff go on for months ?

Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom