Forum Ideas.. Required!

kwaken

Hi,

I am planning to start a Forum. I have not decided on any of topic.

I personally, request you all brilliant friends to help us to come to a conclusion on a topic. Should it be universal topics or only select a single topic?

Criteria: Greater Audience + Revenue also should be considered.

Thanks and Rgds,
Pradeep

Topic: Sex
No Adult stuffs please.. was looking at something like General, Business, Technology, Eco forum etc. But definitely would like to have Marketplace as a part of revenue going forward. I am looking at such a topic where every member should love to visit daily.. :) Moreover i dont know where to start..
The Demise of Everything
Did you mean create all kind of topics? Should i dump all structured categories at once before launch or one by one?

If you've no idea what you want to run a forum about, why are you even considering running one? :coffee:

I do know how to run forum as part of my support activities. I am keen on bringing people to one-stop forum with something different.. but i am working on it.. hence thought to get few ideas from xenforo community friends as well.

Topic: Sex
298.jpg
<-this

Forums take alot of work.
You have to be interested in the topic.

You are off track if you think anyone but you can pick the topic.

You seem to know about technology, so that should be the topic. Of course, that is a very crowded space.

Forums take alot of work.
You have to be interested in the topic.

You are off track if you think anyone but you can pick the topic.

You seem to know about technology, so that should be the topic. Of course, that is a very crowded space.

I do agree here.. last time i had to work almost 2yrs to bring my support forum into a level. Now seems like its greater work. What i would do now is take one step at a time.. start from topics what i know and then try to add one by one..

Thanks digital, ranger.

Something cultural?
There are plenty of issues about India and other continents - India and Europe, India and America, India and China, India and Africa ...
Politics, economics, arts, technology, humour, diaspora ....

So Mother India as central topic, then the other great cultures as categories
Within those the different aspects as forums. See which ones develop the most.

No Adult stuffs please.. was looking at something like General, Business, Technology, Eco forum etc. But definitely would like to have Marketplace as a part of revenue going forward. I am looking at such a topic where every member should love to visit daily.. :) Moreover i dont know where to start..

Did you mean create all kind of topics? Should i dump all structured categories at once before launch or one by one?

I like the bolded part.

I have a great idea, but if I tell you I want 90% of all revenues for the next 50 years of the site being opperational.

Idea for a forum?

For you?

Seriously?

How about adding one to Kwakenhosting since the link on your site doesn't actually lead to any support forums at all? (y)

:D

Top Bottom