Forum Crashed!

OakleyForum

I tried putting my forum into Debug mode after I had "An unexpected database error occured" and immediately after doing so, I got this message:

Fatal error: Class 'ArrayObject' not found in /library/Zend/Registry.php on line 30

Can someone help please! I am restarting my server now, but I don't know if it will work!

Still having the issue, and my hosting company has even tried restoring a backup and it is still occuring. They are saying it isn't an issue with the sever and is a coding issue on your end. Can you please help!

I was thinking of trying to restore my database and files to a fresh VPS

I just got a brand new VPS and loaded the site on there and it still occured, which means it is definately the forum files/database doing this. Can you please take a look, or figure out what this is? My forum has been down for over 24 hours now! SPL is enabled and PHP and MySQL are both updated so is phpmyadmin.

I just got a brand new VPS and loaded the site on there and it still occured, which means it is definately the forum files/database doing this. Can you please take a look, or figure out what this is? My forum has been down for over 24 hours now! SPL is enabled and PHP and MySQL are both updated so is phpmyadmin.

Download a fresh xenForo install and install it. If that error still happens then yes it is something with the software.

I assume you have completely disabled all Addons?

Ok, so I updated to PHP 4.1.4 after reading this changelog which referenced issues with SPL that were fixed in 4.1.3: http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-5.php#5.4.14

But now I am getting this error:
Warning: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'require(/home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/config.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied' in /home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php:447 Stack trace: #0 /home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(447): XenForo_Application->handlePhpError(2, 'require(/home/o...', '/home/oakleyfo/...', 447, Array) #1 /home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(447): XenForo_Application::loadConfig() #2 /home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(221): XenForo_Application->loadConfig() #3 /home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(210): XenForo_Application->loadDefaultData() #4 /home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(245): XenForo_Application->beginApplication('/home/oakleyfo/...', '/home/oakleyfo/...', true) #5 /home/oakleyfo/public_html/index.php(9): XenForo_Application::initialize('/home/oakleyfo/...', '/home/oakleyfo/...') #6 {main} thrown in /home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php on line 447

Fatal error: XenForo_Application::loadConfig(): Failed opening required '/home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/config.php' (include_path='/home/oakleyfo/public_html/library:.:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php on line 447

I noticed it referenced config.php so I played with that. The forum worked when I chmod 777 my config.php, but that makes it completely vunerable. What is going on!!

When I put config.php on "read" for others, the board works. But doesn't this mean anyone can read the config.php file?? I disabled it for now

Top Bottom