Force Custom User Field Completion after Registration or Login

Force Custom User Field Completion after Registration or Login [Paid] v1.8.8

No permission to buy ($9.00)

Wutime

Wutime submitted a new resource:

[Wutime] Force Registration Fields after registration and login - Force your users to complete selected custom user fields after registration or after next login

Force Registration Fields allows you to select any custom user field, new or old, and force your visitors to complete the field before continuing to browse your forums.

This is a great tool if you want to keep your registration form clean and simple, but have important custom user fields that your members need to complete.

This is a great tool if you have a newly added custom user fields that is required, but you don't want it on your registration form, but need users to complete it. Any...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks to @nick97000 for the recommendation on this update.

I've now added the ability to force users to complete the following personal detail fields that come default with Xenforo:
  • Date of birth
  • About You

Last edited:
It shouldn't. This seems to go into effect after registration/login, mine works during registration/login form submission.

Would this add-on have any adverse effect when combined with using the @ozzy47 "Registration Anti-SpamBot" add-on?

I agree with @ozzy47 - it should be absolutely fine. This plugin works post-registration so they wouldn't step on each others toes.

But as always, if you have any issues with any addon just let me know!

@Brogan - thank you for the heads up - I figured because the release was only available for an hour and nobody downloaded it, it wasn't significant.

I'll be more thorough and careful moving forward.

Top Bottom