For those who smoke.

Next week ill have two months smoke free :).. My entire house was starting to look like the picture in the op.. haha i used to sit for hours straight on my notebook building websites all the while the ashes would be dropping on/in the keyboard of my sweet ass notebook.. Not to mention i breed dobermans and usually have at least five adults at any given time that are always keeping tabs on my work.. Another reason i went with an Alienware PC over a Mac Book Pro when the laptop in the picture below croaked.. I didnt think a puke yellow housing would look all that sweet.
2 (Small).webp

I'm not a smoker and no one else here smokes either, but my computer most likely has dust in it. I've just about given up trying to keep it clean.

I live on one of those "dusty" places, that ya just don't know where on earth the stuff keeps coming from.

I have 1 Kirby Vacuum, 1 Dyson Vacuum, and another one with a German name (forget what its called), but no matter how many times I vacuum & shampoo my house.... I'll have a nice layer of dust on top of everything by the end of the day (if not sooner).

Had one of those professional cleaners stop by once... They couldn't figure it out either.

I'm not a smoker and no one else here smokes either, but my computer most likely has dust in it. I've just about given up trying to keep it clean.

I live on one of those "dusty" places, that ya just don't know where on earth the stuff keeps coming from.

I have 1 Kirby Vacuum, 1 Dyson Vacuum, and another one with a German name (forget what its called), but no matter how many times I vacuum & shampoo my house.... I'll have a nice layer of dust on top of everything by the end of the day (if not sooner).

Had one of those professional cleaners stop by once... They couldn't figure it out either.
Got pets? Dander creates crazy dust.. You may as well live on a dirt road and leave the windows open all day its just as bad as having a cpl dogs or cats.

Got pets? Dander creates crazy dust.. You may as well live on a dirt road and leave the windows open all day its just as bad as having a cpl dogs or cats.
I have a bird who's name is, Phoenix (he's a cockatiel).

But we had the dust issue before him so....

It's one of those little annoying things that will drive you "mad" (crazy), because you can't figure out why or how to resolve it.

Top Bottom