For those using subscriptions, what are you using to list features available to subscribers?

Kevin

Curious for those who use subscriptions, what are you using to list out what features are available for your subscribers? 🤔

I've seen folks using a thread, and/or a page node, and/or modifying the phrases on the subscriptions, and/or TH's Monetize. What method are you using to highlight subscribers features?

I put the features in the actual subscription body, which allows formatting. I created a tab called Memberships linking to it. And I installed this add-on to make the page viewable to all:

We have a link on the top navigation bar called Donate that goes to the XF upgrades page.

For each donation level (upgrade package), we explain what is included in the description.

We also created a custom banner that goes on top of that page only, with additional information. (placed by Siropu Ads Manager) I do the custom banner also in the new post screen of our "for sale" section, with suggestions what to include in their post.

Curious for those who use subscriptions, what are you using to list out what features are available for your subscribers? 🤔

I've seen folks using a thread, and/or a page node, and/or modifying the phrases on the subscriptions, and/or TH's Monetize. What method are you using to highlight subscribers features?
I use outside subdomain for this. Meaning I do not use xenforo to showcase it. I just build a web page in let’s say premium.oo5dynasty.com then I just link that page to nav bar in xenforo. Just let’s me build a page outside of the core xenforo structure. My knowledge on creating pages inside of the xenforo structure is limited and this is why I do it this way. But also it’s great to have options and not just do things one way .

I know this thread is old but I spent a lot of time setting mine up and finally went live with it yesterday, so I want to add to the thread.

I tried all add-on options and non-addon options.

What I ended up with is this:

@Siropu Donations add-on, mostly for the ability to allow members to choose their amount. Then I used an add-on from @Xon to convert BB code to HTML, then put that HTML in a widget, then put that widget on my donations page.

Edit: The screenshot is hard to read so here's the page: https://tacoma3g.com/donations/

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 17.28.31.png

I also have a donations sidebar widget that opens the benefits for subscribers in an overlay:
1647037608878.png
1647037671086.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom