Footer Pro

Footer Pro 2023-04-19

No permission to download

Nicolas FR

Nicolas FR submitted a new resource:

Footer Pro - Add a Professional Footer to your forum !

Footer Pro, add a professional footer to your forum:
  • Footer can be disabled globally in the options
  • Automatically adds your LOGO (uses your forum source logo)
  • Location for your SLOGAN - configurable in the options
  • SOCIAL BLOCK with 6 social icons - configurable in the options (icons and links)
  • 4 COLUMNS of 6 LINKS each - configurable in the options (columns and links)
    • Each column can be...

Read more about this resource...

Nice work, is it possible to alter the positioning so that the Footer Pro sits above the XF copyright footer, as such....?
Hello, thank you.
I read above the copyright block but your illustration shows that maybe you wanted it above the XF base links as well?

@Nicolas FR first of all, thank you for adding my suggestion. It was better that way.

It will be much nicer if you can add the same things in the links of your Logo and Social Media accounts.

1669964640958.webp

Even though I checked the "Above copyright block" option, only the "copyright" field came to the bottom.

1669964816700.webp

Is it possible to add the option to move the area I marked with an arrow in the upper picture to the bottom?

1669965178266.webp

or can the options in this list be automatically added to one of the columns? As follows..

1669965443628.webp

Thanks & regards,

Here is a screenshot of how our footer looks, this was mainly hardcoded into XF and the use of a style....
The implementation of this add-on would certainly make life easier when/if it came to adding additional links/content

1669965646777.webp

@Nicolas FR Thank you, it's really appreciated that you quickly follow through on suggestions.

I couldn't show XF links in column :(
I removed all the information written in column 4, I activated the "Automatically add XF links" option, but unfortunately the information did not come.
What could i be missing?

I couldn't show XF links in column :(
I removed all the information written in column 4, I activated the "Automatically add XF links" option, but unfortunately the information did not come.
What could i be missing?
Is column 4 is active ?
Just tested on my forum and it works well.

Capture web_2-12-2022_11577_xenforo.fr.webp

Maybe you didn't see what I wrote, it would be great if "title" was added to the link lists of the social media icons and the Logo.
But I don't want to tire you out any more.
🙏

Nicolas FR updated Footer Pro with a new update entry:

Added title attribute to social links

Automatic addition of the title attribute to social links, these being only an icon without text.
The title attribute is automatically populated with the name of the configured social network.

You should review the names of the icons in the fields concerned. For example you had to write fab fa-twitter to display the Twitter icon, now you just have to write the icon name like twitter.

A link to FontAwesome Brands icons has been placed in the field explanation.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Maybe you didn't see what I wrote, it would be great if "title" was added to the link lists of the social media icons and the Logo.
But I don't want to tire you out any more.
🙏
Regarding the logo I do not think it is useful to add the title tag knowing that the alt tag is already present, it would be redundant and useless.
In this regard, in terms of SEO title tags have very little or no effect at all, they are rather used for the user experience. :)

Top Bottom