Food Pr0n - Fantasia revisited.

Jesus! You live there? I'm jealous :(

hahaha... I wish :p

No, I don't unfortunately, but maybe one day ;)

BTW... the cake is coming along, it has been baked, cooled, trimmed, layered, and filled. Just waiting for it to firm up, and I will start the covering! :D

Dinner tonight,

Thai Chicken cakes with salad. :) yummy!

thai_chicken_cakes.webp

Yes, except we call it Coriander - I hope you put more than just cilantro in your juice :sick:

Mint garnish and fishcakes for you then? :D

You better have a dang fine kitchen by the time I get to LA for me to cook up a storm in! ;)
I still haven't moved yet so I have the indoor kitchen and the outdoor kitchen (y).

I still haven't moved yet so I have the indoor kitchen and the outdoor kitchen (y).

OOo how exciting :D That is my dream set up!

Would be fun to cook with you... except you will probably insist on building a Framework for each course of the meal, requiring me to totally retrain myself in order to be able to cook anything :p

Nice looking meal Oldzy :) Is that fish?

Berries look really lovely! :D
Yep. Herb/Garlic Salmon. I started eating a lot more berries like that because of Gout. Definitely made a difference as I have not had an attack in a few years now... plus they are yummy ;)

Yep. Herb/Garlic Salmon. I started eating a lot more berries like that because of Gout. Definitely made a difference as I have not had an attack in a few years now... plus they are yummy ;)

Sounds lovely, the salmon :D My favourite food in the whole world!

Berries are great I love them too, most fruit actually! :D hehe Interesting about the gout, I didn't know they were beneficial for that, thanks for the info!

Top Bottom