Food Fantasia

I need to research how well those caramels will keep... :p.

LOL :D I can send you some to test if you like :p

Not sure they would take the trip, the caramel should be OK, the cream was added late in the process, and cooked out a bit, I can't be 100% however... but if you are game to try them at the other end... :D

LOL :D I can send you some to test if you like :p

Not sure they would take the trip, the caramel should be OK, the cream was added late in the process, and cooked out a bit, I can't be 100% however... but if you are game to try them at the other end... :D
Should just come to CA and make them, and then you can go to Slaters 50/50 with me!

I'm so screwed, one within driving distance of me on a daily basis ;|.

Should just come to CA and make them, and then you can go to Slaters 50/50 with me!

I'm so screwed, one within driving distance of me on a daily basis ;|.

MMMMmm 50/50 burgers and hangin with my bud in LA, that sounds like fun :D Let's do it!!! Send me the airfare :sneaky:

More chocolates today I'm afraid...

I am dubbing these Red Hot Lovers - as they contain a spicy chocolatey filling with Chilli and other spices... very exotic!

red_hot_lovers3.webp

I think in honour of my 5000 glorious posts, I need to revive this lovely thread!

It seems that cake is in order, so here is one I prepared earlier...

index.php

Oh wow, Kim. You need to make me a cake. Go, on. You know you want to. *nudge, nudge*

I'm gunna make something scrumptious for tea tonight, will post up when i've eaten :D

Top Bottom