Food Fantasia

LOL have you been hitting the moonshine Jon ;)

Actually I just googled those, and it turns out they are Korean dishes... never really had much Korean food.

Is it good?

Massively Good. Yummy

If you put all the Bulgogi and KimBop I can eat in front of me I will eat till I puke :)

Think of a very exotic tasting BBQ for Bulgogi and Sushi made of cooked beef and crispy veggies with spice instead of raw sea creatures for KimBop.

Massively Good. Yummy

If you put all the Bulgogi and KimBop I can eat in front of me I will eat till I puke :)

Think of a very exotic tasting BBQ for Bulgogi and Sushi made of cooked beef and crispy veggies with spice instead of raw sea creatures for KimBop.

Hmmm OK, must check that out :D

Hmmm OK, must check that out :D

Do you have any Korean places where you live. Unfortunately for me there are none in the middle of nowhere :(

If you do find a Korean place say "Anyoung Haseo" to greet them, if you want to be a little more formal say Anyoung hashim nikka. When you want a waiter or waitress to come back to the table say "eddy yi shipsio"

20090504-kimbap.jpg
dt-bulgogi.jpg

Yummy! No, unfortunately no Korean places around here... will have to make a special trip to Sydney to try it.

heh he thinks spoon should be spune, and speed should be spede.

Why do they make the english language so darn complicated?

Last night I made a Chinese feast, of ...

Spring Rolls
Lemon chicken

Hot Szechuan prawns (shrimp)
Chicken with almonds and Brocolli
Pork and Pineapple with peppers

YUM!!! it was sooo good.

basically the Chinese food around here is pretty totally cruddy, so if you have a desperate craving for a Chinese feed you have to do it yourself! It does take a fair bit of preparation to make a 5 course Chinese feast in the middle of the week.. but it was worth it! :D

Left overs for lunch.. mmmmmmmm

Tonight -

Smoked salmon, spinach and leek Rigattoni

Followed by... (very naughty)

Sticky date pudding with Vanilla bean ice cream

Groan... Hurry up with that "stuffed pig" smilie Shelley.. I need it Stat!

I had a most delicious lunch today.

There wasn't that much left in the fridge and I was pushed for time so I ended up making a bombay potato Swedish aniseed flatbread wrap.

Sounds disgusting but it was delicious :D

Top Bottom