Food Fantasia

The thread itself isn't useless, the constant changing of its title .. is.

It's not like I can just ignore it when it shows with a "unknown" title in the what's new .. just skipping a thread is not possible, if you don't know which thread it is, prior to clicking it.

it gets simply irritating.

I thought you guys were open to suggestions: guess not - but hey ho. i said my stuff.

They are open to suggestions. That doesn't mean they are going to implement every one of them. Just look at the suggestions threads. ;)

Lighten up Floris, this is and has been a fun thread.

I just made baked potato soup and pork chops...

The pork chop didn't survive to be photographed.

Attachments

• Soup~.webp
    Soup~.webp
    74.1 KB · Views: 12
That looks interesting, I like bacon chowder, and smooth leek and potato soups, but I have never had chunky potato soup - Potato and bacon is such a great combo, I am sure it tasted great.

That looks interesting, I like bacon chowder, and smooth leek and potato soups, but I have never had chunky potato soup - Potato and bacon is such a great combo, I am sure it tasted great.
It was :D.

There were bacon casualties during cooking otherwise there would have been more on the soup.

Nope we don't have Meijer stores here. The three major stores we have, and even the little mom/pop store, sells cane sugar for about $5 (or more) for a pound bag.

I didn't know if Meijer made it that far east. I know they have one in Sandusky, since I've passed it on the way to Cedar Point.

I bet it was google who complained.
Yelling on how annoying it was to reindex a nice juicy thread like this.

Anyways, I'm currently eating a sausage mcmuffin from Mcdonalds :)

Top Bottom