Food Fantasia

I went in one the other day and walked out with a pound of butter cookies :/

Ouch! They have a lot of cookies at ours also. I walked out relatively safe today though--they had fresh strudels, and I grabbed my sammich buns. There was so much other good stuff though--coffee cakes, cake rolls, pies, pastries, cannolis. I gained five pounds by window shopping. :D

A single person? How Pathetic are you ..

Have you guys read the comments from others in here? Sorry if I just give arguments to my opinion.
That you guys wanna continue changing it, that's up to you - it's not my site.

Actually, I like thread's title being changed so often. I seem to always end up clicking on a new sexy-yammy seductive title just to see what it is. :D Besides, this thread makes me feel hungry. Shoot, I am on oats, soy milk and boiled meat with no salt... Only delight I allow myself is raisins. You are teasers. :mad:

So ignore it then, never can understand people feeling the need to tell everyone they are ignoring something, defeats the purpose surely.

Anyway, that's enough hijacking and sidetracking.

Back On topic...

My son just made himself hot chips for breakfast :|

Given he is dramatically underweight, and eats so few foods we have probably let him get away with eating things (or Only eating things) that we wouldn't allow otherwise.. but seriously.. hot chips for breakfast, I am shocked!

So ignore it then, never can understand people feeling the need to tell everyone they are ignoring something, defeats the purpose surely.

Anyway, that's enough hijacking and sidetracking.

Back On topic...

My son just made himself hot chips for breakfast :|

Given he is dramatically underweight, and eats so few foods we have probably let him get away with eating things (or Only eating things) that we wouldn't allow otherwise.. but seriously.. hot chips for breakfast, I am shocked!
Try hot chips, bowl, milk :) Delicious!

Go ahead and complain about this thread title some more, go on, I dare you.

Can I say....

Please DON'T - or if you must.. then start a new thread that can be just for you to complain in, this thread has had enough de-railment from people complaining about the title.

There are what I have in my fridge.
What are these on the nomnomnom scale out of 10? ;)

nom.webp

Top Bottom