Food Fantasia

I baked hamantaschen for Purim (today)... 3 different types - Nutella (yum!), strawberry preserve and marmalade. I was going to do poppy seed ones but apparently didn't have any poppy seeds (bad planning on my part there!).

nutellahaman1.webpnutellahaman2.webpnutellahaman3.webpstrawberrypresevehaman.webp
lotsofhamantaschen.webp

I'll post more pics of our Purim 'feast' later. :)

OHH NOES DON'T SAY THAT....:X3:

You so CAN send me some...don't make me make puppy eyes...besides my dear..it would be a mishloach manot and that would be quite befitting for the day ;)

OHH NOES DON'T SAY THAT....:X3:

You so CAN send me some...don't make me make puppy eyes...besides my dear..it would be a mishloach manot and that would be quite befitting for the day ;)

haha, yes it would be befitting indeed! But by the time they arrived with you they might be a bit stale lol. If only we could send food via the internet!

LOL

you have mail
... included attachments: hamantaschen.tgz 10²³Tb - estimated remaining download time:

...But by the time they arrived with you they might be a bit stale lol. If only we could send food via the internet!
:-( same end result ...hmphhh

Have we not figured out how to stabilize a wormhole yet...sheesh

On that note I am going to boil some potatoes mash em up then pan fried them. :-) Hunger awaits...but I will more than likely forget or procrastinate...pick your flavor

LOL... so maybe you should try making some for yourself. ;) Shame you're not nearer - we have left-overs...

Chag Sameach to anyone celebrating Purim with me!
grrr your open ended sentences.... :) <ponders>

I do not practice any but observe and respect all so right back at cha!

Chag Sameach & Gut Yontiff to you! (if I am in context with that) :)

PS. I really want sweet strawberry treats now :-(

MMm not sure about the fish, I don't like eating fish heads :sick: but the dumplings and dipping sauce look really yummy!!!

MMm not sure about the fish, I don't like eating fish heads :sick: but the dumplings and dipping sauce look really yummy!!!
My mom made fish head soup yesterday... the smell was one thing but when I saw a jawbone I just felt a tad queasy. Not what I'd want to eat at all. :sick:

I cleaned those fish myself made sure i cleaned the head too so don't need to regret later while eating it . @ Kim Yes Sauce & Dumpling was awesome too actually i took this food (momo & sauce) to community event last week now everyone is after me they want me to invite them all to dinner at my place once in a while.

Top Bottom