1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FONT SIZE Dropdown Issue With Google Chrome

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Pankaj Biswas, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Pankaj Biswas

Pankaj Biswas Member

Hello friends!
    In my forum http://entforo.com I am having issue with the FONT FAMILY & FONT SIZE dropdown of the EDITOR. If someone clicks that it opens but closes immediately after opening!! Its happening with only Google Chrome. :(
    After closing if we use navigation arrows then it works but not working with mouse click.
    Any suggestions how to fix it?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Do you have any add-ons installed and/or any additional JavaScript in any of the templates?

3. Pankaj Biswas

Pankaj Biswas Member

Yes, I have Widget Framework add-on installed and Infolinks JS in the Thread View template. But I have tried by disabling the add-on and removing the Infolinks JS, but no luck on that!

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Which version of Chrome is the problem evident in?
    Do you have a test login available?

I would recommend creating a new default style, with no parent.
    If the editor works fine in that style then you will need to revert the changes in your current style until you identify the cause of the problem.

5. Pankaj Biswas

Pankaj Biswas Member

Thanks for the suggestion. I have created a new style and in the new style its working. Looks I need to check all the modified templates!! :(