Following a recent request in my PunBB Importer thread, I quickly built a FluxBB importer. So far, Scott has reported it working.
These are the things that should work:
- threads and posts
- user groups (and a very basic set of permissions)
- users (passwords are retained and a custom authentication class is provided)
** IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO TEST THIS IMPORTER BEFORE USING IT ON A PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT **
** I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DATA LOSS/CORRUPTION **
- upload the whole "/library/CodeInMotion" folder to your "/library/" folder
- install the "addon-cim_fluxbb_importer.xml" add-on
- you should now see a FluxBB option in the list of available importers
- for the the "Custom Avatar Directory", input the complete absolute path of the folder where your avatars are stored (without trailing slash)
Latest Version: 1.20
Release date: Dec 19, 2011
NB: support might not be provided.
11.2 KB Views: 4