Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Manny Pacquiao

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rafass

The combat of the century!

mayweather-pac (1).webp

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

--

I'm with Pac-Man. of course.

Manny-Pacquiao-to-Join-PBA-Draft-in-August.webp

Last edited:
Freddy know exactly what will happen
thumbsup.gif

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pacman can make happy too many millions of persons. hundred of millions more than Floyd.
I want to see Philippines enjoying a Victory of Manny. there is a National Hero.
Philippine people is very nice. they deserve this Victory.

"People have criticized me for being a defensive fighter," Mayweather said at his gaudy arrival ceremony at the MGM Grand on Tuesday. "But last night when I was at home sitting with my mother and my daughter, I thought to myself 'I'm proud of myself.' To be in a sport for 19 years, the main thing is I'm going to get out of the sport and still have a sharp mind."

Pacquiao, appearing confident and relaxed at his own more laid-back gathering of fans and media at the Mandalay Bay hotel Tuesday, believes his style will overwhelm Mayweather's vaunted defenses.

"I'm different than the first 47 he fought," Pacquiao said. "I'm faster than them and I'm very confident for the fight. This is the moment that I believe he will experience a loss...My confidence right now is different than any other fight I've had. I feel excited and I have to prove something. I like being the underdog, because my killer instinct and my focus are there."

These differences are part of what makes this fight so compelling. This is a clash—not just of styles, but of temperament, culture and approach.

Pacquiao's
upload_2015-4-30_20-20-38.webp

He hasn't knocked anyone out since 2009.
That's not good.

I guess neither has Mayweather since 2011.
upload_2015-4-30_20-24-50.webp

Looks like this one is going 12 rounds.

Finally May 2!!!!

When is the big fight?

Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao will finally step into the ring on Saturday May 2 in Las Vegas – the home of boxing. The doors will open at the venue at 2pm local time, with the first bout scheduled at 3pm. The main event will start five hours later at around 8pm.

Las Vegas is eight hours behind the UK which means Mayweather vs Pacquiao will not begin in this country until around 4am on Sunday at UK time.

NB: Boxing matches have been known to start much later than was initially advertised.

More info: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ot...loyd-Mayweather-vs-Pacquiao-what-channel.html

I predict it will be a boring 12 round decision going to Mayweather. They're both making more than one hundred million just for showing up- neither is going to endanger their ability to begin spending it tomorrow.

The only way Boxing is exciting is if only the winner takes home a big check.

I have pride and all but for 100 million, forget boxing...I would let anyone of you at this site whoop my ass on national tv, I wouldn't even guard.

Whatever pay me.

I have pride and all but for 100 million, forget boxing...I would let anyone of you at this site whoop my ass on national tv, I wouldn't even guard.

Whatever pay me.

Hell, I'd do it for 500 grand and you can tie my hands behind my back so I can't guard or punch you back.

Las Vegas being the hometown of Veterans Briefing.com I can tell you the city is jumping. People everywhere. Hotels and cacinos packed. You can't even get into a Burger King without running for an open seat before it is snatched. Floyd Mayweather Jr. will box Manny Pacquiao here tonight (Saturday night), and you'd think somebody was multiplying loaves and fishes. A parking garage so big it could take care of half of the island of Manhattan is completely full. You cannot walk more than 100 feet around the city without somebody either asking you who is going to win or telling you why they know. The seldom-stated certainty about this fight is there will be no loser in the ring. They are both making millions of dollars tonight.

750x422

Can't believe people are getting paid that much just to punch the hell out of each other, let alone the people paying to see it.
Weird world we live in lol.
Not really weird, since the beginnings of the civilization, gatherings to watch combative displays and sports otherwise have been common place and it is a venue for people to join in mass camaraderie behind a common force against a foe. This could be jousting, the games at the Colosseum, baseball, MMA or whatever...the principle and outcome is the same...which is what makes it marketable and is ultimately why these particular guys get paid so much...they have a following so they bring money where they go.

At any rate without events like these that entertain and create a buzz where people can get together at the event or around a tv, in a bar etc, there would be boredom and unrest and instead of millions of people cheering while two people whoop dat ass you would have a bunch of people randomly banging out to create their own entertainment.

All that said...if you pay me 100 million I will get in the ring with Mayweather or the Pacman and you all can cheer while I take one for the team and the green.

Top Bottom