Who will win?

• Floyd Mayweather Jr

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Manny Pacquiao

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DytMOCw.gif

I never have and never will pay for a Mayweather fight...he always has and always will run...I mean defend his way to a win. He is not worth $100....

I predict it will be a boring 12 round decision going to Mayweather. They're both making more than one hundred million just for showing up- neither is going to endanger their ability to begin spending it tomorrow.

The only way Boxing is exciting is if only the winner takes home a big check.

Exactly what I expected.

I found at least 6 working free live streams but fell asleep before the main event. In fact all I used to find them was Google, some persistance, an ad-blocker, and good virus scanner.

I wouldn't have thought (nor cared) to look for streams until the announcement they were pre-suing sites.

I don't know why people are mad that Mayweather fought like he did. He's one of the best technical fighters out there with one of the best defenses. I don't like the guy but he is great at what he does. Also people complaining that the match was boring, most matches with people that good never have knockouts or are very rare to have them, they usually all end in point card decisions.

"TheControversialFiles"

Seems like a legit source. :rolleyes:

Looked at ESPN, SportsIllustrated, FoxSports, CNN, YahooSports, etc... no mention at all.

For the love of it, get over it. He lost. Match is over. The match will not ever happen again, nor will the outcome ever change.

However an outcome that can still be changed....if anyone wants me to start a kickstarter where every person paying 100 can watch a live stream for me to 1 v 2 anyone I am game.

10000 committed viewers or better and a guaranteed heavy handed brawl will happen.

If you are worried about it being fixed...hit the $10000 support level and find a friend who wants to jump me with you to do the same and make sure it's not rigged yourselves...I'm not pulling punches if you're not...just put your money on the wood and throw down.

I mean, people obviously want to see an all out slugfest-style ass whoopin and I want to get paid for doing real work and 2 v 1 is work so I can take a check for that and for a couple hundred grips I will give everyone a real show.

Manny Pacquiao sued after shoulder injury dishonesty claims
Manny Pacquiao is the subject of a lawsuit in Nevada after being accused of lying over a shoulder injury sustained before his fight against Floyd Mayweather in Las Vegas.
_82781757_mannypacquiao.jpg

The Nevada Athletic Commission (NAC) says Pacquiao, 36, did not declare the injury on a pre-fight questionnaire.

But the fighter says he was transparent and a treatment plan had been agreed.

Two people in Nevada have alleged the boxer defrauded ticket buyers, television viewers and gamblers.

They have opened lawsuits just hours after the NAC accused the fighter of being dishonest. If the Filipino is found guilty of that charge, the penalty for perjury could be a jail sentence of between one and four years, and a fine of up to $5,000 (£3,305).

More info: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/boxing/32594782

Top Bottom