Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the latest version from author. I posted a version at #1531 that works for 1.2.2

Message to Andy here.

Have you looked at the Flexile Theme with an IPAD? The rollover menus when you run your cursor over the nodes is broken and displays in HTML.

Hard to explain, will research how to take a screenshot on an ipad shortly and try to post it on here. It's strange though because an ipad uses safari which on windows or a mac, the errors aren't visible.

Will the author be updating this properly?

It's up to him. We haven't heard back from the author in several weeks now so we aren't sure his status. He may have stopped support for this theme, we simply don't know.

My recommendation to the author would be if he doesn't see any value in this theme anymore, he should consider charging a premium for updates to this theme. I would recommend others contact him as well and say you'd like to pay a premium for unbranded version of his theme.

If he's unwilling to support this anymore, then my recommendation to Alex is to setup a premium for updating this as well. Alex isn't the original author of this theme but stated he is working at fixing the bugs so it's up to him how and if he wants to do updates on this theme for everyone.

Last edited:
So, I have this but everything is position weird? how do I fix this?
This style hasn't been updated to Xenforo 1.2 yet, if you don't want to fix the theme your self you will have to use another theme. There are loads of quick fixes if you look back through the previous pages.

New reported issue here with this flexile theme if you have versions 1.2.1 or above on xenForo.

qby.gif

Had issues loading the rollover thread popup box seen in the image below for forums that consist of thousands of threads. Smaller forums experience no issues.

When I troubleshooted this issue, it's specifically the Flexile Theme that is causing this issue as it works perfectly in the Default Theme.

Have asked xF if they can provide any information on how I can go about resolving this issue and if anyone here has any recommendations, please me know.

How would I go about fixing this error

http://prntscr.com/1wax0r

Anyone able to give me a hand with this?

The moderator bar is fairly bugged: http://prntscr.com/1w5ige

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks

The resolution to fixing this problem has been mentioned many times by many members. Not to be rude here, but this should apply to all people reading this that you should read the thread before posting your error as 95% of flexile theme errors at least for 1.2.1 have already been resolved.

The resolution to fixing this problem has been mentioned many times by many members. Not to be rude here, but this should apply to all people reading this that you should read the thread before posting your error as 95% of flexile theme errors at least for 1.2.1 have already been resolved.
I have looked through all pages from 74 to here before I made the post as I could not find a fix for my issue.

New reported issue here with this flexile theme if you have versions 1.2.1 or above on xenForo.

qby.gif

Had issues loading the rollover thread popup box seen in the image below for forums that consist of thousands of threads. Smaller forums experience no issues.

When I troubleshooted this issue, it's specifically the Flexile Theme that is causing this issue as it works perfectly in the Default Theme.

Have asked xF if they can provide any information on how I can go about resolving this issue and if anyone here has any recommendations, please me know.
That is an issue with flexile dark style. It is not identical to this thread so I'm afraid you have to find someone else who use it to ask for help

That is an issue with flexile dark style. It is not identical to this thread so I'm afraid you have to find someone else who use it to ask for help

I'm actually using flexile theme light but I manually made changes to make it dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom