Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

On 1.4.4 I get an outdated template - attached_files.css which won't merge automatically:

View attachment 97183

Just open the outdated template and click Save and Exit(that template wasn't showing outdated on mine that I remember)

Does the demo exist anymore?

https://pixelexit.com/demo/?theme=Flat Awesome

Link is broken and/or not there.

Thanks I need to remove the link, we removed all of our free styles off of our demo since you can simply download them if the screenshots intrigued you enough :)

Wow Russ. This is an awesome style!!
I've noticed in testing that I don't have a redactor image for XFMG 'Insert image"
Found it above:
added to extra.css and works great
Code:
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_custom_gallery:before
{
content: "\f083";
}

I'm going to replace both my light and dark styles with Flat Awesome and will be purchasing branding free :)

Is there any way you could make the colour of the new alert indicator revert to default when the alerts are viewed? Nothing major, but it's one of those strange things that get's on my nerves...

Liam

We don't modify the footer that much to cause that... we add font awesome in the links, add our copyright and an extra div at the bottom but we don't move hooks or the default divs around. I'd suspect something else is causing it(I can look further though).

Is it me, or is the ending div on this line in the footer template erroneous?

HTML:
<div id="copyright">{xen:helper copyright} {xen:phrase extra_copyright}<xen:if is="!@fa_branding"> | <a class="Tooltip" href="https://pixelexit.com" title="Free, Premium and Custom Xenforo styles">XenForo style by pixelExit.com</a></xen:if></div></div>

Is it me, or is the ending div on this line in the footer template erroneous?

HTML:
<div id="copyright">{xen:helper copyright} {xen:phrase extra_copyright}<xen:if is="!@fa_branding"> | <a class="Tooltip" href="https://pixelexit.com" title="Free, Premium and Custom Xenforo styles">XenForo style by pixelExit.com</a></xen:if></div></div>

Hmmmm, that would probably be it :). Fixed for next release. You'd think that would of caused a lot more issues by now haha.

Sweet. Any idea when the next release will be?

Not entirely sure little booked right now with custom work. We released our 1.4.4 updates on our premium styles just haven't had time to update the RM.

The line Liam quoted though you'll need to remove the extra </div> at the end.

Not entirely sure little booked right now with custom work. We released our 1.4.4 updates on our premium styles just haven't had time to update the RM.

The line Liam quoted though you'll need to remove the extra </div> at the end.
Was just curious. Looking forward to it

I fixed the template earlier when Liam pointed it out.

I've been trying to get some custom node icons working and the FlatAwesome node icons cover the custom icons.

(i.e. the speech bubble covers the image)

I know @Cykros fixed this issue as I see it on his forum.

Any ideas?

Edit: Never mind, i removed the "Node Icon" <i class="fa fa-comments"></i> from the Flat Awesome Properties under the Style Properties of the theme.

Got a weird issue with the theme.

When selecting a checkbox for "InlineModCheck item" in a post, it does not pop up the menu. However when doing it within a forum threadlisting, it does.

Got a weird issue with the theme.

When selecting a checkbox for "InlineModCheck item" in a post, it does not pop up the menu. However when doing it within a forum threadlisting, it does.

Which version of XenForo + style are you running

Which version of XenForo + style are you running

Currently XenForo is 1.3.1 (with the 1.4.3 upgrade pending testing in Dev). I have the 'First Periodic Element' theme from unmentionable provider. It runs as it's own theme.

Installed v1.4.3 of FlatAwesome as child of the default theme.

Currently XenForo is 1.3.1 (with the 1.4.3 upgrade pending testing in Dev). I have the 'First Periodic Element' theme from unmentionable provider. It runs as it's own theme.

Installed v1.4.3 of FlatAwesome as child of the default theme.

That would be why, I believe the inline controls shifted to it's own template in one of the 1.4.x versions. Technically you'd need to be running 1.4.x for the 1.4.3 version of Flat Awesome.

That would be why, I believe the inline controls shifted to it's own template in one of the 1.4.x versions. Technically you'd need to be running 1.4.x for the 1.4.3 version of Flat Awesome.

Fully understand, at this point in time I am only checking it out and see how it works, the configurables etc. It is pretty impressive, and that is the only issue I have spotted so far.

I have another forum which I have done nothing with at all apart from meddling with the Node Tree and installing a couple of plugins plus 'First Periodic Element' theme. So I just ran the updater to 1.4.3 on it, now I will throw Flat Awesome +Dark on and see how it goes. I am fully expecting it to have zero issues.

EDIT: Yep, it works!

Last edited:
Top Bottom