Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the awesome style! (y)
When will the official update to 1.4.2?

I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the awesome style! (y)
When will the official update to 1.4.2?

Next few days, not much is changing really to be honest, responsive online indicator and some updated templates :D.

But I do have a surprise coming for Flat Awesome lovers!

Do we have to reinstall the entire theme in order to use the updated one or is there a file of updated files we can just replace with it? Sorry, I'm a Xenforo noob.

Do we have to reinstall the entire theme in order to use the updated one or is there a file of updated files we can just replace with it? Sorry, I'm a Xenforo noob.

If you installed flat awesome then created a child style which you put all your edits into then you'll simply import and overwrite flat awesome(the parent).

Then you'll need to upload the new flat awesome folder. Make sure you wrote override your logo and as always make backups of everything style related just in case.

Thank you.
Also, I'm having an issue replacing the FLATAWESOME logo. I edited the logo in the EXTRAS file then saved it as logo.PNG and put uploaded (overwrite) logo.png on my server, however the main logo isn't showing up even after cache clearing. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you.
Also, I'm having an issue replacing the FLATAWESOME logo. I edited the logo in the EXTRAS file then saved it as logo.PNG and put uploaded (overwrite) logo.png on my server, however the main logo isn't showing up even after cache clearing. Am I doing something wrong?

You'll need to disable the Logo as Text option in the style properties -> Flat Awesome Properties

Yes, me too :)

I´ve done an export of this child and with the *.xml an import as a new child of my parent, now it´s ok.

How do we update to the latest version? Thanks.

If you followed the instructions, all of your edits should be in a child style of Flat Awesome. If so... backup both Flat Awesome and your child style. Then import and overwrite the parent(Flat Awesome). All updates and fixes will trickle down to your child style.

Also the font awesome folder needs uploading found inside /styles/flatawesome/

If you followed the instructions, all of your edits should be in a child style of Flat Awesome. If so... backup both Flat Awesome and your child style. Then import and overwrite the parent(Flat Awesome). All updates and fixes will trickle down to your child style.

Also the font awesome folder needs uploading found inside /styles/flatawesome/
Thank you!

Top Bottom