Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Hi there,

Love your theme! Got one question. How do I set the social media icons for facebook, twitter, youtube and google+ in the upper right corner? Totally new to Xenforo and cannot find where to put the URL's.

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

Love your theme! Got one question. How do I set the social media icons for facebook, twitter, youtube and google+ in the upper right corner? Totally new to Xenforo and cannot find where to put the URL's.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks Axel! Check out the template ad_header

Great looking style. This is good for 1.41 I'm assuming, based on the title. @Russ might want to update the resource info on compatible versions.

This is a great style and one that I would have paid for. There is an issue though with the style and Chris D's "Restore Strikethrough In Editor" add-on, the S with a line through it does not appear in the redactor.

redactor.webp
How can I get the strike-through S to show?

FLATAWESOME 1.4.1, XENFORO 1.4.1
On mobile devices (Android) with browser Mozilla Firefox in post-editor mode all redactor icons are fully absent :(

On mobile devices (browser Mozilla Firefox) in post-editor mode all redactor icons are fully absent :(

Seems to be loading fine on the sites I browse using the style.

Have you tried a different browser on your phone by chance to just trouble shoot it.

Seems to be loading fine on the sites I browse using the style.

Have you tried a different browser on your phone by chance to just trouble shoot it.

@Russ
Yes, I have tried to use other mobile browser (Chrome, Dolphin Browser). It is all right.

When I use my mobile firefox then completely missing buttons in the editor.
You can follow the link on your site https://pixelexit.com/demo/?theme=Flat Awesome
and try to check it out for yourself in the mobile firefox...

Upgraded to 1.4.2 and everything went smoothly. 2 or 3 outdated templates and they auto merged so nice and easy :)

Top Bottom