Resource icon

First Post Moderated 1.0.1

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Thanks for the AddOn Ragtek, is working as indicated.

I have a request, can you add a configuration to specify which user groups should work.

Regards, Luis

I have a request, can you add a configuration to specify which user groups should work.

Regards, Luis
thanks, I m gonna try it out. its description seems to be something I m looking for.
But how come its not available in resource manager ?

Regards, Luis
how did you install this. THere is no directory structure that I can understand. I do not know which file to upload at which folder. Can you help please ?

You need to create some directories
  • Inside the you library directory create a folder called Ragtek
  • Inside the folder Ragtek create a folder called FPM
  • Upload the folder Extend and file StaticMethods.php inside the folder FPM
Install the addon from the file First Post Moderated_1.0.2_b_2_en-US.xml located in the folder Dev.

Also wrote to Ragtek if I can post the AddOn in this thread.

Sorry for the English, using a translator

You need to create some directories
  • Inside the you library directory create a folder called Ragtek
  • Inside the folder Ragtek create a folder called FPM
  • Upload the folder Extend and file StaticMethods.php inside the folder FPM
Install the addon from the file First Post Moderated_1.0.2_b_2_en-US.xml located in the folder Dev.

Also wrote to Ragtek if I can post the AddOn in this thread.

Sorry for the English, using a translator
Gracias, it worked !

We, Extralicense.com, are picking up on ragtek's addons and improving them. They will be released (soon, and yes we have permission) here and on extralicense.com in the very near future. For example, we have cleaned this addon up a bit.

Old version:

old.webp

New version:
Screen Shot 2013-02-16 at 8.34.10 AM.webp

@goblues , just noticed you had the new mod (First Post Moderated 1.0.0) updated mob posted on extralicense.com and was wondering if you will be adding that resource here on xenforo. Thanks!

@goblues , just noticed you had the new mod (First Post Moderated 1.0.0) updated mob posted on extralicense.com and was wondering if you will be adding that resource here on xenforo. Thanks!
Probably will wait until xF 1.2 Gold before I upload it here to ensure compatibility.

Any update on this? I can definitely confirm the this version is not working on current xenforo.
Unfortunately, no other than we will get it updated soon. We are concentrating on getting the paid mods up and running first, then we will turn to the free ones. We hope you understand.

Unfortunately, no other than we will get it updated soon. We are concentrating on getting the paid mods up and running first, then we will turn to the free ones. We hope you understand.
That makes sense, thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Dan
Would love to know when this gets released.

Would also be great if there was an option to let a certain usergroup ID be exempt from going into the queue.

Will you be posting an update here @goblues when it goes live?

Top Bottom