Resource icon

Find New - Threads by Node 1.0a

No permission to download
ah, ok. So it either a forum, or a subforum of this forum, but not the forum including all its subforums. That is a pitty. I do not use categories, but around 10 forums and each of them has several subforums, sometimes also sub-subforums. So my users will not like the idea to click like 20x on different what new items, just to be able to see the one forum with its subforums.

Would it be technically possible to modify this addon to use several node ids for one single whats new point? If yes, could we collect money t get this done? I really need this functionality badly.
I can get this done it will just take time.

I can get this done it will just take time.

o.k., I am definetey interested in this. I will probaby use in the meantime the plugin of waidingo but would like yours in addition as well. Both deal with almost the same problem, but each of you is approaching it from a different perspective and I think some of my users will prefer this, others that.

So keep us updated about the progress and/or funding requiremenst as soon as you have time again.

Hi! Is there somehow possible to make this custom "What's New" to display all new threads in specified forum Category (that includes all subforums) and not just forum?

Even I am interested in the functionality to show more than one node in the custom what's new. Since it is essential for our forum I would not mind even if it is paid.

Sorry for this bump, but would totally part with hard cold cash for the ability to have multiple "What's New" that aggregates specific nodes. Sort of like the old vB exclude, but in reverse. Is this possible?

Top Bottom