MG 2.0 Files not playing on iPad

KawaiiHannah

Hey,
I had this issue with the first beta of xF 2 and @Chris D had looked into it and had told me it was going to be fixed I the next release however this is still happening I get
the media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not suported.

type of file is MP4
device: ipad Pro

The issue was that the VideoJS library was being loaded twice in some cases.

The video file you sent me to test was certainly working fine after that issue was resolved. If you could test again with that video or send me the actually problematic video we’ll see if we can reproduce it.

If there are any videos you’re able to upload here to test that would be also helpful.

The issue was that the VideoJS library was being loaded twice in some cases.

The video file you sent me to test was certainly working fine after that issue was resolved. If you could test again with that video or send me the actually problematic video we’ll see if we can reproduce it.

If there are any videos you’re able to upload here to test that would be also helpful.
If you want I can give you admin access to our acp cause it might be a server error not sure because it works fine on Android

Top Bottom