XF 1.3 file health check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echelon

Like the file health check but since im not too technical.....how can I solve the issues i encounter.......where and how do i find the missing or corrupt files and how do i reinstall them?

health.webp

In general, you would just re-upload the specific files. In the case of the Waindigo files, if that doesn't help, you may need to contact him (I'm not sure how he builds his file checksums; it's possible they're out of date).

In general, you would just re-upload the specific files. In the case of the Waindigo files, if that doesn't help, you may need to contact him (I'm not sure how he builds his file checksums; it's possible they're out of date).

yes. ok. but what do i tell waindigo...have several addons from him.....which one is it...it does not say which file exactly it is.....also the other files.....where to find them and reupload them?

The js files will be included in the XenForo download. You would need to contact Waindigo regarding any issues with his files/add-ons - I couldn't speak to what he's doing.

yes. ok. but what do i tell waindigo...have several addons from him.....which one is it...it does not say which file exactly it is.....also the other files.....where to find them and reupload them?
I notice from your screenshot you're running Release Candidate 1. Release Candidate 2 was released yesterday. Easiest thing to do will be just to upgrade to that version.

It lists exactly which Waindigo files are the problem so showing him the same screenshot should help Waindigo fix the problem.

I notice from your screenshot you're running Release Candidate 1. Release Candidate 2 was released yesterday. Easiest thing to do will be just to upgrade to that version.

It lists exactly which Waindigo files are the problem so showing him the same screenshot should help Waindigo fix the problem.

ok. thanks alot for your help

Ok. after updating to 1.3......still the xenforo health issues

healthcheck.webp

Ok. after updating to 1.3......still the xenforo health issues

View attachment 69436
The first two are relatively simple to debug and fix.

Are those files there if you view them using your FTP client? If not, can you try uploading those files specifically? It's always a good idea to look very closely at the transfer log of your FTP client. It may indicate information such as permissions errors etc.

The first two are relatively simple to debug and fix.

Are those files there if you view them using your FTP client? If not, can you try uploading those files specifically? It's always a good idea to look very closely at the transfer log of your FTP client. It may indicate information such as permissions errors etc.

Solved ;-)

What was the problem? It might help others fix the issue.

I realy don't know. As far as i can tell it occurs within the first xenforo version or the first or second update....1.1...

What I did was extract the zip file of the 1.3 update and placed the file through ftp in js/sortable

What was the problem? It might help others fix the issue.

BUT.....there's a big BUT......I was hoping that this issue would also solve my other major problem i am suffering for almost a year where nobody seems to have the solution for is...........

this guy wrote a blog but in his profile it does not load his blog.......just says......loading but don't load anything.

hoping.webp

BUT.....there's a big BUT......I was hoping that this issue would also solve my other major problem i am suffering for almost a year where nobody seems to have the solution for is...........

this guy wrote a blog but in his profile it does not load his blog.......just says......loading but don't load anything.

View attachment 69447

also the same here with the trophies from waindigo.......also not loading in profiles :-)

trop.webp

Check your browser's console (F12) and look at the Console tab.

Are there any errors in there after you have clicked on one of these tabs that doesn't work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom