1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 file health check

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Echelon, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

Like the file health check but since im not too technical.....how can I solve the issues i encounter.......where and how do i find the missing or corrupt files and how do i reinstall them?

health.png

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

In general, you would just re-upload the specific files. In the case of the Waindigo files, if that doesn't help, you may need to contact him (I'm not sure how he builds his file checksums; it's possible they're out of date).

Echelon likes this.
  3. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

yes. ok. but what do i tell waindigo...have several addons from him.....which one is it...it does not say which file exactly it is.....also the other files.....where to find them and reupload them?

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

The js files will be included in the XenForo download. You would need to contact Waindigo regarding any issues with his files/add-ons - I couldn't speak to what he's doing.

Echelon likes this.
  5. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

I notice from your screenshot you're running Release Candidate 1. Release Candidate 2 was released yesterday. Easiest thing to do will be just to upgrade to that version.

It lists exactly which Waindigo files are the problem so showing him the same screenshot should help Waindigo fix the problem.

Echelon likes this.
  6. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

ok. thanks alot for your help

7. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

Ok. after updating to 1.3......still the xenforo health issues

healthcheck.png

8. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You can try uploading the XenForo files again.
    For the add-on files you will need to contact the developer.

Echelon likes this.
  9. Chris D

The first two are relatively simple to debug and fix.

Are those files there if you view them using your FTP client? If not, can you try uploading those files specifically? It's always a good idea to look very closely at the transfer log of your FTP client. It may indicate information such as permissions errors etc.

Echelon likes this.
  10. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

Solved ;-)

11. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

Solved ;-)

12. Chris D

What was the problem? It might help others fix the issue.

Echelon likes this.
  13. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

I realy don't know. As far as i can tell it occurs within the first xenforo version or the first or second update....1.1...

What I did was extract the zip file of the 1.3 update and placed the file through ftp in js/sortable

14. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

BUT.....there's a big BUT......I was hoping that this issue would also solve my other major problem i am suffering for almost a year where nobody seems to have the solution for is...........

this guy wrote a blog but in his profile it does not load his blog.......just says......loading but don't load anything.

hoping.png

15. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

XenForo doesn't come with blogs, so you will have to ask the resource author for support or a solution.

16. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

also the same here with the trophies from waindigo.......also not loading in profiles :)

trop.png

17. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

Yes....already did and also for the trophies.......no one has a clue

18. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Only the add-on authors can help you with those issues.

Echelon likes this.
  19. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

if it did then my problem was solved long time ago ;-)

20. Chris D

Check your browser's console (F12) and look at the Console tab.

Are there any errors in there after you have clicked on one of these tabs that doesn't work?

Echelon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.