Field 'sedo_agent' doesn't have a default value

TPerry

Wbat would cause the below error when you have all add-ons disabled and try to post a message? I know it has to do with the field sedo_agent in the database, but is this a normal xenForo field? If not, time to start tracking down which add on it is. Think google just answered my question... MobileAgentTracker by cclaerhout.

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'sedo_agent' doesn't have a default value - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Tracy, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/twowheel/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/twowheel/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /var/www/twowheel/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1591): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_post', Array)
#4 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1580): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1381): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(504): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#8 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /var/www/twowheel/index.php(20): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(63) "http://twowheeldemon.com/threads/i-want-to-be-last.52/add-reply"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/i-want-to-be-last_52/add-reply"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["message_html"] => string(163) "<p>[quote="Harveysmedlap, post: 2123, member: 11"]<span style="font-size: xx-large;">I-B LASTEREST!!!!!!!![ATTACH=full]36[/ATTACH] </span>[/quote]</p>
<p>test</p>"
    ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(61) "http://twowheeldemon.com/threads/i-want-to-be-last.52/page-13"
    ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "29356cc38fe6e93040a933a9dfd394e7"
    ["last_date"] => string(10) "1364208955"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1364238190,4343efecb41b6fe5f03a883017d2d18b06cfd9c2"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(37) "/threads/i-want-to-be-last.52/page-13"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Reactions: DRE
That would happen if the add-on modifed an existing table but did not specify a default value (which ideally they should do). You would need to contact the author and ask them to change that or manually setup a default via phpMyAdmin.

This can happen when an add-on has added a new column to a default XF field (and it doesn't have a default value).

So actually disabling the add-on has possibly caused this.

Sedo is the prefix used by cclaerhout - I would guess that the add-on causing this is the Mobile Agent Tracer add-on. Speak with Cédric. He'll certainly help you.

EDIT: Good ninja'ing Mike (y)

This can happen when an add-on has added a new column to a default XF field (and it doesn't have a default value).

So actually disabling the add-on has possibly caused this.

Sedo is the prefix used by cclaerhout - I would guess that the add-on causing this is the Mobile Agent Tracer add-on. Speak with Cédric. He'll certainly help you.
Yep, did a google search and found it... I'm having a problem with when people quote a post with an image attachment in it all it does is show "View Attachment xx" and was trying to see if this was a problem with an add on. I thought the quoting originally showed the image (but I've done so much since I've quoted one I can't remember).

Top Bottom