1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Field 'sedo_agent' doesn't have a default value

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Tracy Perry, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Wbat would cause the below error when you have all add-ons disabled and try to post a message? I know it has to do with the field sedo_agent in the database, but is this a normal xenForo field? If not, time to start tracking down which add on it is. Think google just answered my question... MobileAgentTracker by cclaerhout.

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'sedo_agent' doesn't have a default value - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
    Generated By: Tracy, 3 minutes ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 /var/www/twowheel/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 /var/www/twowheel/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 /var/www/twowheel/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
    #3 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1591): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_post', Array)
    #4 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1580): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
    #5 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1381): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
    #6 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(504): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
    #7 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
    #8 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #9 /var/www/twowheel/index.php(20): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #10 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(63) "http://twowheeldemon.com/threads/i-want-to-be-last.52/add-reply"
      ["_GET"] => array(1) {
        ["/threads/i-want-to-be-last_52/add-reply"] => string(0) ""
      ["_POST"] => array(8) {
        ["message_html"] => string(163) "<p>[quote="Harveysmedlap, post: 2123, member: 11"]<span style="font-size: xx-large;">I-B LASTEREST!!!!!!!![ATTACH=full]36[/ATTACH] </span>[/quote]</p>
        ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(61) "http://twowheeldemon.com/threads/i-want-to-be-last.52/page-13"
        ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "29356cc38fe6e93040a933a9dfd394e7"
        ["last_date"] => string(10) "1364208955"
        ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1364238190,4343efecb41b6fe5f03a883017d2d18b06cfd9c2"
        ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(37) "/threads/i-want-to-be-last.52/page-13"
        ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
        ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    DRE likes this.
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

That would happen if the add-on modifed an existing table but did not specify a default value (which ideally they should do). You would need to contact the author and ask them to change that or manually setup a default via phpMyAdmin.
    Chris D likes this.
  3. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

This can happen when an add-on has added a new column to a default XF field (and it doesn't have a default value).

So actually disabling the add-on has possibly caused this.

Sedo is the prefix used by cclaerhout - I would guess that the add-on causing this is the Mobile Agent Tracer add-on. Speak with Cédric. He'll certainly help you.

EDIT: Good ninja'ing Mike (y)
  4. Tracy Perry

Yep, did a google search and found it... I'm having a problem with when people quote a post with an image attachment in it all it does is show "View Attachment xx" and was trying to see if this was a problem with an add on. I thought the quoting originally showed the image (but I've done so much since I've quoted one I can't remember).
  5. Chris D

Attached images do not render fully in quotes. So this is normal.

6. Chris D

See? :D
  7. Tracy Perry

Great.. it's h*ll getting old... ;)
  8. cclaerhout

cclaerhout Well-Known Member

I know, I know, I forgot to do it with this addon (see its thread) but I'm on something else right now. This problem only occurs if the addon is disabled.
  9. Tracy Perry

No problem... now that I know what it is... and that images in quotes don't show by design I'm not sweating it. :LOL:
  10. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Also got this error when trying to create a thread after disabling all listeners.
  11. cclaerhout

cclaerhout Well-Known Member

This problem has been corrected. You just need to update.