Few XF Questions

ExpertPixels.com

Hey guys,

Firstly sorry as i am resuming from a long break from the PC / Online and have not kept up to date with XF as much as i would have liked.

My main site will be WP based with the forums running from /forums/ and i am wondering if it would be possible to display a recent threads / posts on the main WP install / front page ?

Also is it possible to remove the navbar completely ? (without causing any issues at all) ?

I am hoping to run the XF forums from within a wrapper is this possible ? Basically i would like to blend the forums into my site as best i can.. ideally keeping my custom / WP navbar and footer section as a wrapper so to speak.

Thanks in advanced for any help here, again sorry to annoy you guys just ive been out of the game for close to a year and i am guessing XF has changed a lot since then.

Regards, Darren

Yes, It is possible to remove the navigation completely. Putting your forum into a wrapper would be possible, but I am guessing you have have to re-make the wordpress skin outside of the forum itself. As a skin.

Yes, It is possible to remove the navigation completely. Putting your forum into a wrapper would be possible, but I am guessing you have have to re-make the wordpress skin outside of the forum itself. As a skin.

Thanks, yes this is what i was planning for :) but still i think i just need to digg into the xf style / templates and see what my options are.. was just hoping maybe someone had already had a crack at this and was able to come up with a better idea.

Regards, Darren

Top Bottom