1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few problems

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Carl, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

Hi to all,

I hope somebody can help me. At the moment I have a trouble to change few bits on the forum.

First of all i have a problem with a rollover effect that i do not want and I can't find it anywhere in the CSS to change it.

As well as that I have a problem with changing the logo because it's apparently in the html code instead of the CSS.

Any ideas how can I change those things without changing bits in html and uploading again on the server?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Which rollover effect do you mean?
    You can disable overlays by going to ACP -> Style Properties -> Overlays and Tooltips and unchecking Enable Overlays

If it's for the forum descriptions, that is done in ACP -> Style Properties -> Forum List and unchecking Enable Forum Descriptions Tooltips

The logo is set per style in the ACP -> Style Properties -> Header and Navigation: Header Logo Image Path