Not a bug  Feed Error

bambua

I have a new feed I'm trying to set up, the address for it is http://dev.shadowedsoul.net/category/applications

When I hit the import now button I get this:

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'thread_id' cannot be null
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/Model/Feed.php at line 407
  5. XenForo_Model_Feed->_insertFeedEntry() in XenForo/Model/Feed.php at line 426
  6. XenForo_Model_Feed->_insertFeedData() in XenForo/Model/Feed.php at line 453
  7. XenForo_Model_Feed->importFeedData() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Feed.php at line 128
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Feed->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/devss/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13

As a point of reference I think I'm having a permissions problem, I have it set to post as guest with author information from the feed. If I change it to post as my admin it works. Any idea what permissions on the forum I'm directing it to have to be in place?

As a point of reference I think I'm having a permissions problem, I have it set to post as guest with author information from the feed. If I change it to post as my admin it works. Any idea what permissions on the forum I'm directing it to have to be in place?
I don't think it has anything to do with permissions.
I've set it to 'Allow noone to post' and it works fine.

I don't think you're running RC2. That's an old error, and the line numbers don't seem to fit. If you are running RC2, reupload library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php (at least).

Top Bottom