Features & Pricing

1im

I am trying to find a list of all or most of the included features in the xenForo installation. I can only seem to find a short run down of the some of the better features and even those are not fully explained. I have been a member of a few xenForo communities, but I know they have a few modifications done to them. The demo when using more advance features redirects me back to the main xenForo homepage so I do not get to experiment enough to find out what is really included.

For the pricing, I am assuming it is a 1 time fee of $140 for 12 months then $40 to renew your license for an additional 12 months? So its not 140 every year?

I don't recall and just messed around with it some more and cant seem to make it happen again.

I am mostly interested in the user alert system. I am wondering what actions notify members of alerts. For ex: Replying of threads, tagging of member, replying of post they posted in? Some forums also notify members faster then others of there alert. I can't seem to find the setting for this in the demo. The rest of the forum system will seem to fit my needs.

I have seen a mod in the resource manager for this, but was wondering if xenforo has included this as a default feature.

As a programmer myself how easy is it to create your own push alerts when creating mods for xenForo?

I am mostly interested in the user alert system. I am wondering what actions notify members of alerts. For ex: Replying of threads, tagging of member, replying of post they posted in?

I have seen a mod in the resource manager for this, but was wondering if xenforo has included this as a default feature?

@Brogan you got an answer for this one? =)

Top Bottom