1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Features & Pricing

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by 1im, Oct 1, 2014.

1. 1im

1im Member

I am trying to find a list of all or most of the included features in the xenForo installation. I can only seem to find a short run down of the some of the better features and even those are not fully explained. I have been a member of a few xenForo communities, but I know they have a few modifications done to them. The demo when using more advance features redirects me back to the main xenForo homepage so I do not get to experiment enough to find out what is really included.

For the pricing, I am assuming it is a 1 time fee of $140 for 12 months then $40 to renew your license for an additional 12 months? So its not 140 every year?
  2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

All features can be found here.

Correct. $40 annual renewal fee.
  3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It shouldn't do.

The demo is fully featured and you should be able to test all features.
  4. Alex - A2Hosting

Alex - A2Hosting Active Member

Which advanced features are you referring to? It should be completely separate (so no redirects).
  5. 1im

1im Member

I don't recall and just messed around with it some more and cant seem to make it happen again.

I am mostly interested in the user alert system. I am wondering what actions notify members of alerts. For ex: Replying of threads, tagging of member, replying of post they posted in? Some forums also notify members faster then others of there alert. I can't seem to find the setting for this in the demo. The rest of the forum system will seem to fit my needs.

I have seen a mod in the resource manager for this, but was wondering if xenforo has included this as a default feature.

As a programmer myself how easy is it to create your own push alerts when creating mods for xenForo?
  6. Brogan

It's fairly easy...once you know how.
  7. 1im

1im Member

@Brogan you got an answer for this one? =)
  8. Brogan

9. 1im

1im Member

why thank you. you have been most helpful.