Not a bug Featured Resources in new category are missing

Sunka

Today I created new category and move some resources from old three categories via moderation inline option to that new category. Problem is that featured resources in that category only show featured resources from that category, not from all categories like it is when you list older categories.
All featured resources shows when I click on link to view all, but in new category only from that category featured resources are show above list of resources

I can't reproduce this, or I'm not understanding the report. I moved a featured resource between categories and it did seem to appear as featured elsewhere (and the featured_count for the categories updated as expected).

Can you give specific reproduction steps? (What the category structure is, how resources were selected, where they're moved, etc.)

I created 3 categories last year (A, B, C) and I uploaded many files into that three categories. I featured some resources and they show when you browsed that three caategories.
Last week I created new one category (D), and via inline moderation I moved some files from old three categories to new one. Some of moved resources are featured resources too. Problem is that when you browse that new category, only featured resources from that category are show as featured.

When you browse a particular category, only resources from that category (or any child category) are shown in the featured list (and in the resource list itself). From your explanation, it sounds like that's what's happening. Am I misunderstanding?

When you browse a particular category, only resources from that category (or any child category) are shown in the featured list (and in the resource list itself). From your explanation, it sounds like that's what's happening.
Yep

Top Bottom