XF 1.3 Fatel

roymogg

Hi,

I have just tried the first upgrade on this software to 1.3.1 and I am getting the following fatal error:

Class name must be a valid object or a string in /home/content/74/11908674/html/XXXXX/library/XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php on line 46

Can you advise the error!!

Roy

Can an upgrade be rolled back?

Last edited:
This is an issue uploading the files. You may wish to use a different program. The potential file in this case is library/XenForo/Session.php.

This is an issue uploading the files. You may wish to use a different program. The potential file in this case is library/XenForo/Session.php.

Hi Mike - thanks for the prompt reply.

I use Ipswitch for the upload program are you suggesting I use another? - I have tried another fresh upload same problem. :)

cheers

roy

It is definitely an upload issue. Try uploading that file specifically (possibly by deleting the file first). What is the size of that file?

I am suggesting a different FTP client, just in case.

Hi Mike - once again thanks

This is very odd but I have been trying to upload just that file as you suggested. But it did not transfer - went through the motions etc. but nothing showed up?

I have uploaded the session.php from the server side file manager - no problem at all and the upgrade has gone through sweet.

So this problem is closed.

Cheers

Roy

Can you change the message title to fatal error - session.php not loaded just in case others have this problem...

Top Bottom