Duplicate  Fatal Error

JVCode

Fatal error: Call to undefined function iconv_get_encoding() in /home/*******/public_html/*********/library/Zend/Validate/Hostname.php on line 513

I get this error once I've submitted my create admin info during setup.

I have ran the file Mike posted, which is why I didn't think this problem was related to my server configuration.

I've got the same exact error on mine. I can PC a php info page link if it would help? For obvious reasons I'd rather not post it in the public thread ;-)

Thanks for the solution, I'm using xenForo on a shared server right now, I have no idea how I'd recompile php or anything, someone care explain?

Thanks for the solution, I'm using xenForo on a shared server right now, I have no idea how I'd recompile php or anything, someone care explain?
You will have to ask your host to do this for you. Sorry Jake, you beat me to it.

I noted this in another bug, but it looks like iconv is required. If you're having trouble installing because of it being missing, contact your host. If you're still having trouble, contact us and we'll see what we can do.

Top Bottom