Fixed Fatal error when importing vb 3.8 users into 1.1 beta 1

MGSteve

Installed a fresh copy of 1.1, started to import the vb 3.8x forum we've got and it fell over when we reached the step to import users.

I've censored some of the info from this, if a developer wants the unedited version, please let me know.

I'm guessing its something to do with custom fields as we do use them.

ErrorException: Undefined index: Please Select - library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php:1140
Generated By: SteveChilds, A moment ago

Stack Trace

#0 /home/xxxxxx/library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php(1140): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Array, Array)
#1 /home/xxxxxx/library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php(965): XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->_importUser(Array, Array)
#2 /home/xxxxxx/library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php(754): XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->_importOrMergeUser(0, Array)
#3 /home/xxxxxx/library/XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php(77): XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepUsers(Object(XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'users', 0, Array)
#4 /home/xxxxx/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(166): XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep(Object(XenForo_Importer_vBulletin), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'users', 0, Array)
#5 /home/xxxxx/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(218): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep(Object(XenForo_Importer_vBulletin), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'users', Array)
#6 /home/xxxxxx/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(161): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep()
#7 /home/xxxxx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/xxxxx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#9 /home/xxxxx/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State

array(3) { ["url"] => string(50) "http://xxxxxxxx/admin.php?import/start-step" ["_GET"] => array(1) { ["import/start-step"] => string(0) "" } ["_POST"] => array(3) { ["options"] => array(3) { ["mergeEmail"] => string(1) "1" ["mergeName"] => string(1) "1" ["_dummy"] => string(1) "1" } ["step"] => string(5) "users" ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1317944021,5594e287cdedc0f75f29058b7c3dab8af1ef759b" } }

Yup, beta 2 went through fine, its currently 50% of the way through threads and posts - and I started it about 4 hours ago! lol

well, it worked with beta2, so thank you, Kier; the only thing that needed doing was Permissions, and OMG, redoing all my BBCodes!

Top Bottom