Fixed Fatal error when importing vb 3.8 users into 1.1 beta 1

MGSteve

Well-known member
Installed a fresh copy of 1.1, started to import the vb 3.8x forum we've got and it fell over when we reached the step to import users.

I've censored some of the info from this, if a developer wants the unedited version, please let me know.

I'm guessing its something to do with custom fields as we do use them.

ErrorException: Undefined index: Please Select - library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php:1140
Generated By: SteveChilds, A moment ago

Stack Trace

#0 /home/xxxxxx/library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php(1140): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Array, Array)
#1 /home/xxxxxx/library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php(965): XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->_importUser(Array, Array)
#2 /home/xxxxxx/library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php(754): XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->_importOrMergeUser(0, Array)
#3 /home/xxxxxx/library/XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php(77): XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepUsers(Object(XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'users', 0, Array)
#4 /home/xxxxx/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(166): XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep(Object(XenForo_Importer_vBulletin), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'users', 0, Array)
#5 /home/xxxxx/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(218): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep(Object(XenForo_Importer_vBulletin), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'users', Array)
#6 /home/xxxxxx/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(161): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep()
#7 /home/xxxxx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/xxxxx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#9 /home/xxxxx/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State

array(3) { ["url"] => string(50) "http://xxxxxxxx/admin.php?import/start-step" ["_GET"] => array(1) { ["import/start-step"] => string(0) "" } ["_POST"] => array(3) { ["options"] => array(3) { ["mergeEmail"] => string(1) "1" ["mergeName"] => string(1) "1" ["_dummy"] => string(1) "1" } ["step"] => string(5) "users" ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1317944021,5594e287cdedc0f75f29058b7c3dab8af1ef759b" } }
 

MGSteve

Well-known member
Cheers, any chance of detailing the fix so I can apply it, its obviously stopping me from getting started :)
 

MGSteve

Well-known member
Yup, beta 2 went through fine, its currently 50% of the way through threads and posts - and I started it about 4 hours ago! lol
 

Lilybet

Member
well, it worked with beta2, so thank you, Kier; the only thing that needed doing was Permissions, and OMG, redoing all my BBCodes!
 
Top