1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Fatal error when importing vb 3.8 users into 1.1 beta 1

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by MGSteve, Oct 7, 2011.

1. MGSteve

MGSteve Well-Known Member

Installed a fresh copy of 1.1, started to import the vb 3.8x forum we've got and it fell over when we reached the step to import users.

I've censored some of the info from this, if a developer wants the unedited version, please let me know.

I'm guessing its something to do with custom fields as we do use them.

ErrorException: Undefined index: Please Select - library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php:1140
    Generated By: SteveChilds, A moment ago

Stack Trace

#0 /home/xxxxxx/library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php(1140): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Array, Array)
    #1 /home/xxxxxx/library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php(965): XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->_importUser(Array, Array)
    #2 /home/xxxxxx/library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php(754): XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->_importOrMergeUser(0, Array)
    #3 /home/xxxxxx/library/XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php(77): XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepUsers(Object(XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'users', 0, Array)
    #4 /home/xxxxx/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(166): XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep(Object(XenForo_Importer_vBulletin), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'users', 0, Array)
    #5 /home/xxxxx/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(218): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep(Object(XenForo_Importer_vBulletin), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'users', Array)
    #6 /home/xxxxxx/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(161): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep()
    #7 /home/xxxxx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #8 /home/xxxxx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
    #9 /home/xxxxx/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #10 {main}

Request State

array(3) { ["url"] => string(50) "http://xxxxxxxx/admin.php?import/start-step" ["_GET"] => array(1) { ["import/start-step"] => string(0) "" } ["_POST"] => array(3) { ["options"] => array(3) { ["mergeEmail"] => string(1) "1" ["mergeName"] => string(1) "1" ["_dummy"] => string(1) "1" } ["step"] => string(5) "users" ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1317944021,5594e287cdedc0f75f29058b7c3dab8af1ef759b" } }
  2. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

MGSteve likes this.
  3. MGSteve

Cheers, any chance of detailing the fix so I can apply it, its obviously stopping me from getting started :)
  4. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

Grab beta 2 and you're golden :)
    Lilybet likes this.
  5. MGSteve

beta 2?

*runs off to look in the customer area*

Cooool :D
  6. Lilybet

Lilybet Member

@MGSteve, did you import again after BETA 2? I had a similar issue...
  7. MGSteve

Yup, beta 2 went through fine, its currently 50% of the way through threads and posts - and I started it about 4 hours ago! lol
  8. Lilybet

Lilybet Member

well, it worked with beta2, so thank you, Kier; the only thing that needed doing was Permissions, and OMG, redoing all my BBCodes!